TenTec

[TenTec] FS: Argosy I 525 and Argonaut 509

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Argosy I 525 and Argonaut 509
From: K1epj@aol.com (K1epj@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 20:18:45 EST

Argosy I with embedded research 224 audio filter, crystal calibrator. and
manual
The case has a few scratches on the top, face is in good shape.
PTO is very stable.    $325 plus shipping from 03858

Argonaut 509 with 208 CW filter and manual. This radio has a very small nick
(about the size of the tip of a pencil)  in the paint above the dial bezel,
otherwise it is in absolute mint conditon. The PTO is very stable and dial
string is in fine shape.
 $250 plus shipping from 03858

I am selling these to fund another TenTec purchase.
73 Dave K1EPJ

73 Dave K1EPJ