TenTec

[TenTec] Paragon MARS operation and AGC question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon MARS operation and AGC question
From: DK2GZ@aol.com (DK2GZ@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:09:02 EDT
--part1_bd.1340e764.28bea5de_boundary

Hello

beside my OMNI 6+ I got a PARAGON as a backup rig.

Now I have two questions:

First one:
Where is the jumper in the Paragon to TX outside the hambands?

Second:
The AGC is in the slow position a little to fast for nice cw
receiption.
Any hints about this?

73 de Harry, DK2GZ also K2GZ

--part1_bd.1340e764.28bea5de_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hello
<BR>
<BR>beside my OMNI 6+ I got a PARAGON as a backup rig.
<BR>
<BR>Now I have two questions:
<BR>
<BR>First one:
<BR>Where is the jumper in the Paragon to TX outside the hambands?
<BR>
<BR>Second:
<BR>The AGC is in the slow position a little to fast for nice cw
<BR>receiption.
<BR>Any hints about this?
<BR>
<BR>73 de Harry, DK2GZ also K2GZ</FONT></HTML>

--part1_bd.1340e764.28bea5de_boundary--