TenTec

[TenTec] Model 706 mic for sale

To: TenTec reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Model 706 mic for sale
From: art davis <n4uc@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 23:28:02 -0500

I have for sale a near-perfect Model 706 mic that came in a package deal with
an Orion that I bought last year. I have never used it since I rarely operate
phone and when I do I use a Heil headset. Its appearance is as good as brand
new. The ham I bought it from had hardly used it as well, and it shows. No
scratches, dents, or other damage. The foam windguard is excellent. Seriously
it looks and works as brand new.

I can send a picture if desired, but if you look at a stock photo of a new one,
it'll look just like it.

Asking $65 obo plus shipping from Huntsville, AL.

Thanks,

Art Davis
N4UC