TenTec

[TenTec] TenTec Verical

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec Verical
From: PEF@SNI.DK (Peter Frenning)
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 08:57:47 +0100
It'll probably be difficult to do a product radically different from all
the others out there.
What they could do:
        Be totally honest about it's capabilities!! Good AND bad.
        Take a different product from most of the rest - like the Sommer TCS
models - AND do a
           proper marketing job on it.

73 de OZ1PIF, Peter

*********************************   OZ1PIF
Peter Frenning, UNIX Product Mgr., Siemens-Nixdorf DK, Ph.: +45 4477
4924
Snailmail: Dybendalsvaenget 3, 2630 Taastrup, Denmark, Fax: +45 4477
4977
                Email: pef@sni.dk, (NERV: pfrenning.cph)
X400: C=DK; A=400NET; P=SCN; O=SNI; S=Frenning; G=Peter; OU1=CPH1;
OU2=CC
***********  Come visit us on the web; URL http://www.sni.dk