TenTec

[TenTec] The demise of manufacture

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] The demise of manufacture
From: dwright@microagesf.com (David Wright)
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 09:24:23 -0800
The FM button can be fun.  When 10 meters is open, the repeaters up in
the 29.600 area are a blast.   The squelch circuit on the Omni VI works
quite well,
and is quieter than other FM receivers I've used.  Although I don't use
it that much (I usually chase DX or contest), I'm awful glad it's there.
  Worked VE7 to W6 via a repeater in St. Thomas the other day.........

73 es GL DX de Dave