TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Orion II and rigblaster pro

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II and rigblaster pro
From: Douglas Shock <douglas.shock@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 18:38:01 -0700
right on! Well, I had a rigplaster plus on my ft-1000Mv for a short
time...hated the way it always ran my radio audio through the pc
speakers...drove me nuts. But then I hated always having to unplug the acc
jack from the sound coard whenever i wanted to use my speakers after i sold
the RB+.

i wonder if i will be stuck to afsk using the mic jack or if the 2nd rs-232
will get me past that