TenTec

Re: [TenTec] This and That!

To: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] This and That!
From: "Douglas Shock" <douglas.shock@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 00:53:34 -0600
Thanks Ron...although TenTec has not addressed to what point the software
will be redone nor when we should expect it...you have just stated the
obvious...b4 I die...I will see and upgrade.

At least someone agrees that it needs to be done.

Things must be out of control if sleeping with your radio is OK behavior in
the bay...whew...glad my visits there are short.