TenTec

[TenTec] FS: Centaur amplifier

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Centaur amplifier
From: W5OT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 22:36:03 EST
Amplifier is being sent to TenTec for repair/refurbishment.  It gave  up the
ghost last night after years of faithful service.  The Centaur will  be
shipped to the successful purchaser direct from the factory after the repairs
are
completed, so you will be getting a completely checked out unit.  The  physical
appearance is a 9.5+, no smoking, no contesting, etc.  In fact I  have not
been able to run it at full output because of a 300 watt power limit on  the
antenna balun (yes, I did cheat a bit).

The price is $700 plus shipping from Sevierville, TN.  Let me know if  you
are interested.  Please reply to:

_john@k5see.com_ (mailto:john@k5see.com)

Thanks and 73,

John C. Holliman, K5SEE