TenTec

[TenTec] Orion 1 For Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion 1 For Sale
From: K4IA@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:26:22 EST
Just in time for Christmas! Pristine O1 with Inrad 600hz roofing filter,  1.8
TT roofer, hand mic, cables, manuals, original box etc. plus cooling fan,
matching TT speaker, Microham Microkeyer cable, Heil adapter cables for boom
mic
 and Proset.  Uninstalled 1khz roofing filter.

Renovated by TT Nov 06, Rev 2 mod done. Works great and will install any
software version you like prior to shipping.  I like 1.373b5.

$2300 including shipping to lower 48.  $50 less if you don't want the  CW
filters.  $75 less if you don't want the speaker, $40 less for the  Microkeyer
cable, $50 less for the 2 Heil cables.

Photos available.

Please contact me directly. k4ia at aol dot com

Craig  "Buck"
k4ia
Fredericksburg, Virginia  USA