TenTec

Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI Inputs Please

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI Inputs Please
From: W8NJR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 07:20:47 EDT

I am downsizing my shack and don't work CW as much as I used to so I am
putting my OMNI VI, Model 563 up for sale. It is unmodified and looks and works

like a new one. It has the 1.8 Khz, 500hz, 250 hz, and the 1.8 Khz roofing
filters installed. It also has the 257 voice module installed. It comes with
the
Heil HM-5 desk microphone. All manuals and papers are included. The radio
will  be packaged and shipped in the factory shipping box. Price is $750.00
plus
shipping. I will only ship to the CONUS and prefer to use FedEx. I can be
contacted at _w8njr@aol.com_ (mailto:w8njr@aol.com)  if you have  questions or
need more info. Thanks and 73,

Terry,  W8NJR

In a message dated 4/3/2009 10:28:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
RMcGraw@Blomand.net writes:

The Omni  VI Plus is a much better radio with a few more features, specially
for  CW.  Allows for different configuration of filters than the Omni VI.
There is also a difference in the $$ value between the two radios.   I'd opt
for the Omni VI Plus is the budget allows such.  I've owned  both of them.
Don't confuse the Omni VI, the Omni VI opt 3 and the Omni VI  Plus.  There is
a difference.

73
Bob,  K4TAX