TenTec

[TenTec] Thanks for 645 keyer comments

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Thanks for 645 keyer comments
From: rohre@arlut.utexas.edu (rohre)
Date: 8 Apr 1998 11:52:25 -0500
I have replied to the those who emailed me directly, but there may be others
on the list who would like to know the range of values on this Ten Tec
accessory.  The collective comments ranged from $35 to $60.

Several commented on problems to check for; such as in the springs that assist
the magnetic action.  There are motions other than just side to side; but some
like this paddle and keyer better than other two popular  U. S. made
commercial brand paddles.

Thanks for the help and comments; this is a great List!!
73, Stuart K5KVH