TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Pegasus Remote Operation

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Pegasus Remote Operation
From: Paul <designer@quickdata.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 18:49:08 -0800
I was kind of burnt on the Pegasus and HRD issue too. I figured if it
worked with the Jupiter and it worked with the ArgoV, then it would
work with the Pegasus which I imagined would be in the middle - but
it doesn't.

However, I'm pretty sure the within DX Labs suite of programs, the
Commander does control the Pegasus as does Carl's excellent N4PY
program. Note that the PSK31 programs, including the one that comes
Ham Radio Deluxe, can all run independent of the control software -
but you might need a second serial port depending upon what other
interfaces you use. That is, one serial port to control the rig
frequency and other settings, and one serial port for the PSK
software to control the PTT for RX/TX switching.
73,
Paul