TenTec

[TenTec] 229A Tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 229A Tuner
From: jkoppi@pclink.com (Joseph Koppi)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 08:44:58 -0600
>Joe,
>If I'm not mistaken, the A and B designations were for different color
>cabinets.  There was one to match the Delta (brown) and maybe a black one
>to match the old OMNI's .  I had the brown one which I think was the
>229B, but time has passed and the memory slips.  Inside they are the
>same.
>73,
>Puck, W4PM

Thanks, Puck.  I'm copying the reflector on your reply just in case someone
else wants to know.  I guess it makes sense that a manufacturer has to keep
track of minor changes somehow.  Very interesting to find this stuff out.
Thanks to you and everyone else who offered info.

73 and thanks,

Joe Koppi, W0SU
W0SU@pclink.com
St. Paul, MN