TenTec

[TenTec] Hercules II Power Source

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Hercules II Power Source
From: seweber@netnitco.net (seweber@netnitco.net)
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 08:32:15 -0600
Jim and the list,

The replies that have been posted to the list about heavy duty battery
power supplies and chargers have been very interesting.  Might I suggest
that you also give the gents at TenTec a call and pose the same questions,
then post a summary to the list?

I am planning to create two secondary operaton positions in my house that
will be powered from my basement shack via heavy cables, and this is the
perfect time to go with battery backup.  I would love to know the train of
thought that led to their recommendations.  I am very curious, (although my
wife says I'm just nosy!)

Have fun.

73 de Steve Weber, KD9BO
--