TenTec

[TenTec] Power Modifications for TT scout

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Power Modifications for TT scout
From: rlubash@poco.mv.com (Richard Lubash)
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 07:55:59 -0500
Hi David,

The Scout has a pot that you can access through a hole on the bottom that
lets you set the power from 5 to 50 watts. I have been running mine in a
Jeep Grand Cherokee that is packed with onboard computers with no problems
at 50 watts.

73

Richard / N1VXW

--------------------------

>Good evening to all. Two questions this evening: Does anyone know of any
>modifications that might be  available for the Scout that will allow one to
>reduce the power on the rig to say, 25w primarly for mobile operation? And i
>have heard that running HF gear mobile in GMC products can be a pain in the
>neck. Has anyone ran across this with GMC cars and have you contacted GMC
>and got any feed back to share. Thanks 73
>Dave/Mac/WA1ONP/7
>

>--

Richard Lubash
rlubash@poco.mv.com