TenTec

[TenTec] Background on Delta 580?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Background on Delta 580?
From: frstbaptistchurch@wyoming.com (Dave)
Date: Sat Aug 2 21:20:37 2003
I've got one with outboard vfo next to my Omni C -
not as high as omni c, bit narrower, not quite as deep-
excellent qsk, audio, cw tone,   better than Omni C on WARC bands -
TenTec still services it, provides manual, etc.
a solid performer, like the Argosy 525, no RF gain - but with the 500
hz cw filter (optional) and the standard audio filter, good -
International Radio does have a cw filter to fit, I believe
love it!
Dave K8BBM