Topband

Re: Topband: Still in search of resonance - BTW Resonance

To: "'Tom W8JI'" <w8ji@w8ji.com>, "'Carl Braun'" <Carl.Braun@lairdtech.com>, "'Joe Subich, W4TV'" <lists@subich.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Still in search of resonance - BTW Resonance
From: "Charlie Cunningham" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 21:36:10 -0500
Well, of course not, Tom! I need to be more precise and keep in mind the
"audience" on this Reflector, and that you are always lurking out there in the
weeds to chide and chastise me!  Of course devices that are pure real over the
frequency range of interest would not be resonant!  I guess I was thinking of
the more general case.like Carl's gamma match whose impedance would consist of
a real and imaginary part, in which case I stand by my assertion.  Touche!  Mea
culpa!  