Topband

Re: Topband: Top Band and JT65

To: "'JC'" <n4is@comcast.net>, "'Mike va3mw'" <va3mw@portcredit.net>, "'Mark K3MSB'" <mark.k3msb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Top Band and JT65
From: "Lennart m" <lennart.michaelsson@telia.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 17:03:33 +0200
Well stated JC!!
I fully agree.
The local QRM is getting worse each year with all those LED:s and other ,
mostly tiny things radiating several hundreds meters. Only two ways to go:1
Identify the QRM source and get rid of it, 2: Try to improve your RX
antennas.
To me, a 160 QSO is between 2 OPS sitting in front of their radios.
Period

Len
SM7BIC