Topband

Re: Topband: DXCC Committe

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: DXCC Committe
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 08:37:42 -0300
OK, so let me get this straight.

You sent the DXCC desk a Doctored card,  got busted, then claimed you didn't
send it (you just wanted them to admire your skills?), got kicked out of the
DXCC program and are now mad about it, so are throwing a Hail-Mary so
someone here might help?

I think all you've done is make it worse.  Now we all know how it happened !

<snipped a whole bunch out from OK1RD>

Hi,

Above all, to all of us previously born solid health during the period of
the COVID-19 pandemic. Let me show you how one can be easily kicked out from
1 position in spite of meeting all the competition rules. Please read
carefully all E-mails copies sequentially sorted. No more notes just facts
from my side. Orginals of correspondence are available.

73, Jarda-OK1RD