Topband

Topband: H40

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: H40
From: "Polkram" <polkram@it.pl>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 13:25:07 +0200
I regret to inform DX Community about the cancelation of our Temotu
DX-pedition. The cancelation is the effect of a dramatic plane delay that
caused total destruction of our trip planner. We have lost all our booked
and already paid connections to Solomon and Pigeon Island. Carrier has not
been able to establish new and suitable for us booking, to continue our
trip. What we have been offered was far beyond the time we could spend on
this dx-pedition. Therefore, we have decided to go back to Warsaw.

Under these circumstances, we feel obliged to refund the donations that we
received, however, as we have suffered substantial financial loss, we
suggest to transfer these funds for the expedition to come - Kiribati
T30RH/T30AQ. Should any of donators disagree with our suggestion, please
email us and we will try to refund his donation as soon as possible

Jacek Kubiak

SP5DRH

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK