Topband

Topband: The New Season Approaches!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: The New Season Approaches!
From: "Edward Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:13:28 -0400
Good Day All,

Well, with any luck I should have the backyard chores pretty much all done
in a day, or two, and the last of the grass "harvested" for the season in a
matter of weeks...

It all adds up to but one single thing: topband, here I come for another
round!

My last radio log entry was in March---we've had to contend with TWO deaths
in the family since 3rd April, the details of which have left me mentally &
physically spent, and ripe for a return to Ham radio at long last...

I hope the propagation gods are kind in 2010-2011: there have been fewer &
fewer "new ones" to work on the band with each passing season, and I'm
beginning to think that I may be in order for some fresh new (and radical)
transmitting antenna designs here...time will tell.

See you in the pile-ups, & my vy

~73!~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK