Topband

Topband: XU7ACB

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: XU7ACB
From: n5ia@zia-connection.com (Milt Jensen)
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 08:24:15 -0700
Exactly the same problem from the W east coast area that I experienced at
XZ0A the first good opening of the DXped.  DON'T all call on the same freq.
Everyone has a MUCH better chance of being heard/worked when the sigs are
spread out over a couple/three kHz of spectrum.

After getting the word out through the XZ0A pilot station (coincidentally
Dick, N6FF), the success rate was MUCH better.

Spread it out and increase your chances.  73 and the best of holiday
greetings to everyone.

Milt, N5IA -- Topband operator at XZ1N and XZ0A.