Topband

Topband: Good opening to day

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Good opening to day
From: Mauricette F8BPN" <f8bpn@wanadoo.fr (Mauricette F8BPN)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 09:32:51 +0100
Hi all,

Conditions this morning were very good on Top Band, the best I ever heard
this season.
Signals from USA were for most of them 10 to 20 Db over on my inverted L
antenna.
So, I do thank all who came to give me a report.
I am looking forward to work the 11 states I miss to fill up my WAS, SD, ND,
WY, CA, WA, OR, NV, MS, AK and HI.
I am using low power ( 100 Watts ) so my signals cannot be too strong.
Hope conditions will keep on like this, then I can work a few more, and hope
conditions will be the same for Asia and Oceania to night.

I wish you all, a Merry Christmas and Happy New year 2002.
Good health, good DX and all your dreams come true

God bless you all!

73/88's F8BPN

Mauricette " Mau "