Topband

Topband: JT1CO Info

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: JT1CO Info
From: K4ZW@Staffnet.com (Ken Claerbout)
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 00:07:16 -0000
  In an e-mail from JT1CO, he mentions he will be QRV during the ARRL 160
meter contest.  Continue to look for him at 1905.5 listening down in the
band.  I mentioned that several east coast guys worked XU and suggested he
may want to pay extra attention to Topband.
   We're in the process of getting a new amplifier which will allow him to
operate at full power in the lower part of the band.  If everything goes OK,
I hope to have it to him by the middle to end of January.

73
Ken K4ZW