Topband

TopBand: 4Z5JA cdx report

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 4Z5JA cdx report
From: Chris Gomoiu" <4z5ja@qsl.net (Chris Gomoiu)
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 11:21:50 +0200
Hello topbanders,

This is my first posting to this list to wich I own my topband addiction!

Yesterday was somehow a very unusual evening here as I hrd VK6VZ for the
first time this season but unfortunately he couldn't copy my 100W (he was
good 559 / 1830.3) followed him till he made QRT at his sunrise. Will try
again today.

Thanks to VE1ZZ for spotting me on the cluster, boy he really hears
everything!

Anyway, having great fun here with my low dipole (18m high inv. V ladder
feed) at 150m from the sea coast. I'm contemplating the ideea of a short
vertical like HF2 or similar with the two sides of my present dipole as
elevated radials, should work nice from here.

73's from Middle East,

Chris Gomoiu
4Z5JA
4z5ja@qsl.net