Topband

Re: Topband: 160m dethroned? 600m the new top band?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160m dethroned? 600m the new top band?
From: "Mike & Coreen Smith" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 12:38:29 -0400
I don't want to say for certain, but "seems" like VE1ZZ played around with
this band as well some years back.
I vaguely recall reading a story about Jack making this humoungous loading
coil, but don't know how
it even panned out.  Was there a special temp permit?

Does anyone know?

Jack/ZZ is not on the Internet, as far as I know.

MIke VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey Smith
699 Rte 616 Keswick Ridge
NB