Topband

Topband: CW Speed in contest

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CW Speed in contest
From: mark.demeuleneere@pandora.be (ON4WW)
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 20:09:02 +0000
I am one of those that don't agree.
>From my several years of experience around the equator, having to
listen on just a transmit vertical through the constant static crashes, I
really preferred the speedier transmissions.
In between the heavy crashes, you can get the better part of a call
from a speedier op, and from the slower op, perhaps you will get the
same letter over and over again, if you're unlucky.
As someone else here said too, it is by listening to those fast guys that
I learned to improve my cw speed.
73 - Mark (9x4ww-el2ww)

----- Original Message ----- > Howdy!