Topband

Re: Topband: Caribbean Operations On 160m?

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>, Steve Harrison <k0xp@k0xp.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Caribbean Operations On 160m?
From: Wes Stewart via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2024 02:10:05 +0000 (UTC)
 I'm waiting for 40 CW too and 10 SSB.  Plus I'm now going backwards since they
slipped onto 80m FT8 last night while I was sleeping off the all nighter from
the night before.  At almost 83, I'm getting too old for this stuff.
Wes  N7WS

    On Sunday, August 11, 2024 at 06:48:46 PM MST, Steve Harrison
<k0xp@k0xp.com> wrote:

Right now, I'm waiting for N5J to show up on 40m CW, the last band I
need them on. I saw them spotted a few days ago working JAs... four
hours after my sunrise!

Steve, K0XP