Topband

Re: Topband: Searching for beverage info

To: rtnmi@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: Topband: Searching for beverage info
From: doktorij@bellsouth.net
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 15:47:17 +0000
http://www.eham.net/articles/503

http://members.cox.net/kb1gw/bev-page.htm

I use the switchable two wire (coax in my case) version in the ON4UN book. It's
been posted and printed elsewhere, but have the book so I use it ;o)

Mine is about 330' long as is capable of being switched remotely. Pretty simple
and it takes the edge off crowded and some noise situations. Mine has a very
deep null of Caribbean stations for some reason, much less in most other
directions. Hard to model as it borders/parallels barbed wire fence and faces
into power lines. Still, it was worth putting up.

73,
Julius
n2wn