Topband

Re: Topband: High performance RX antenna at T6LG

To: Arunas LY2IJ <ly2ij@qrz.lt>
Subject: Re: Topband: High performance RX antenna at T6LG
From: Victor Goncharsky <us5we@bk.ru>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 12:51:12 +0400
 Arunas,
Was it shieded FTP-5, SFTP-5 or just unshieded UTP-5
At work we measured the single pair impedance being around 100 Ohm on 10 MHz.
Do you use any kind balun-transformer at the receiving end?
We make video survailance equipment transmitting composite video via twisted
pair up to 1 km.
Planning to use this method to get signal from remote FLAGS etc.
73 Vic US5WE

Topband Reflector