Topband

Re: Topband: Topband INactivity

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Topband INactivity
From: "Wayne Mills" <n7ng@bresnan.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 10:19:55 -0700
From: topband-bounces@contesting.com [mailto:topband-bounces@contesting.com]
On Behalf Of Greg - ZL3IX
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 10:09 AM
To: topband@contesting.com

Hi Eddy,

I would say that activity has been fairly normal, but propagation has
been above average, especially over the CQ 160 SSB test.  My log book
has far more entries in it than for any other year since being in ZL (we
arrived 10 years ago)  Last weekend, John G3XRJ and I even managed an
SSB QSO - the first ever.  Unfortunately prop seems to be pretty much
back to normal now.

73, Greg ZL3IX

On 2011-03-02 02:38, Diane and Edward Swynar wrote:
> Good Day All,
>
> Is it just my singular imagination here, or has general activity on
> 160-meters declined significantly in the past few weeks...?

Activity seems down in the last two nights since the SSB contest. That may
be normal. The first was very noisy, but last night was quiet -- still not
much heard in Wyoming.

Wayne, N7NG
Jackson Hole

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK