Topband

TopBand: Rohde&Schwarz EK070 schematics

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Rohde&Schwarz EK070 schematics
From: yo3ctk@alltrom.ro (YO3CTK)
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 20:58:15 +0300
Hello everybody,

I have just finished scanning the schematics many of you requested.
Seven JPEG images, about 300k each. The quality is not all that great,
but seems to suffice to convey the information.

I have thought to upload them to my (free) Web page at qsl.net.
Unfortunately, there is not enough space allocated. So I wonder if I
could just send them to somebody via E-mail and maybe that somebody will
manage to upload them to his/her Web page. Then a message to TopBand
reflector will let everybody know. Otherwise, I must send them to each
ham who asked, and that will be very time-consuming.

Please advise by return E-mail. Thank you for your co-operation.

73 de Mike, YO3CTK