Topband

TopBand: TO0R on 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: TO0R on 160
From: nx1g@top.monad.net (Craig Clark)
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 1997 14:02:06 -0600
3 Jan 1850z

N1DG has posted a note on the YCCC cluster stating that he just talked to
Reunjhion and they have a new full size 160 antenna up. They plan to be QRV
all night tonight. I have checked to see if the are on now but no spots are
reported.

JY9 was quite loud last night but my xmit antenna failed. Got that fixed and
will be QRV for both tonight.

gl all

Craig

                        Craig Clark
                Hu-rah!         now      W1JCC
                      ex NX1G, N1ACH, WA1QWW, WN1IGG
        send me e-mail and I'll put you on our mailing list
                        Radio Bookstore
        Books for Amateur Radio, SWL and CB Radio Operators
                        (603) 899 6957
                        (603) 899 6826 fax
                        PO Box 209
                        Rindge, NH 03461