Topband

Topband: A/B Testing Limits

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: A/B Testing Limits
From: k6se at juno.com (k6se@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jun 25 06:20:37 2003
Jim, KH7M wrote:

"In not one of these do you explain the differences in the SAME test
which you describe on May 20th,  after which you wonder about selling one
of the other two,
up to then your "best" rigs,  and your June 18th post in which you rank
the Orion as "dead last" in a list of 10 rigs."
Yes, you're right, Jim.  My explanation was posted only to the Topband,
1000mp and Elecraft reflectors because those are the reflectors where
potential Orion buyers are and I thought they deserved an explantion so
that they might not change their minds about trying the new radio.  My
apologies.

You now have the expalnation on your reflector in my previous post.

Meanwhile, any future flame throwing should be by direct e-mail to me
rather than taking up bandwidth on the reflectors.

73, de Earl, K6SE