Topband

Topband: I'm not dead yet!!

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: I'm not dead yet!!
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 14:54:13 -0700
Some interesting conditions last night - even with the K index up around
3.  I nearly fell out of my chair when I could copy OM2VL around 0310Z
last night.  His signal was peaking 559 - and mostly coming in via the
polar path.  I wasn't able to work Laci however.  S59A was on later and
about the same signal strength.

I did manage to put LU7YS in the log around 0420Z.  I heard Sergio
tuning up on 1824 and pounced him before anyone else found him.

Tried to work Len, SM7BIC - but we didn't have good propagation.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@kkn.net