Topband

Re: Topband: K4M on TopBand

Subject: Re: Topband: K4M on TopBand
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 08:18:10 -0700
On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 04:44:42PM +0200, Petr Ourednik wrote:

> Please stop the huge discussion like "they are gd ops cos I worked them"
> or they are bd cos I did not cathced them during 4 nites" etc.

Thanks Petr...  our second night of no moderation and quite the thread
pops up.  I think it is safe to say that most people who didn't work a
DX pedition will be disappointed.  Not all DX peditions are going to be
able to be operated in a way to maximize opportunities for difficult
contacts.

I would like to thank F8BPN for helping us better understand the limitations
that the much criticized FT5GA operation had to deal with.  There are two
sides to every story.

I would like to see this thread quiet down if possible.  I am think the major
points have been aired out.

Tree