Topband

Topband: Boring Report

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Boring Report
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 10:06:59 -0800
Some nice signals on the band both last night and this morning.

Last night, I was able to work RX9FM in Perm (LO88) which is the first
time I have worked a UA9 station in the evening on 160 meters.

This morning, R1FJM was HUGE and I worked some loud zone 18 UA0s and
in addition to a few UA4s, I worked a handful of UA3s and even Roman,
UR0MC.  The band sounded just like it did last December.  The fact
that these morning European openings are occuring so early in the
season seems like a sign that things are going to be pretty good again
during the peak of the season.

73 Tree N6TR/7
Boring, OR