Topband

Re: Topband: N5J Live Stream?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: N5J Live Stream?
From: Gary K9GS <k9gs@gjschwartz.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2024 19:40:56 -0500
I've had good luck with Sea Foam fuel treatment on my boat.  It sits for months
during the FL summer in the hot sun.73,Gary K9GS
-------- Original message --------From: Wes Stewart via Topband
<topband@contesting.com> Date: 8/12/24  2:47 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Richard
Karlquist <richard@karlquist.com> Cc: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com,
topband@contesting.com, GEORGE WALLNER <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>, Topband
<topband-bounces+richard=karlquist.com@contesting.com> Subject: Re: Topband:
N5J Live Stream?  Sta-Bil    On Monday, August 12, 2024 at 12:31:27 PM MST,
Richard Karlquist <richard@karlquist.com> wrote:    FWIW, I use "Star Tron"
stabilizer in my EU2000.  I use it once a year for Field Day and have had no
trouble with it at all.I don't even run the tank dry (let alone drain the
carburetor bowl), just replenish it with new gas right before each FD.What
stabilizer did you use that went bad?---Rick Karlquist N6RKOn 2024-08-11 17:31,
Wes Stewart via Topband wrote: Hi George, Thanks for the info on the
generators.  MY EU2000 just sits and the gas goes bad, despite the additives.
The EU22i looks really nice, except   _________________Searchable Archives:
http://www.contesting.com/_topband - Topband Reflector