Topband

Topband: 3B7C in the deep south

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 3B7C in the deep south
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 04:40:48 -0700 (PDT)
Well, that's great Cecil... However, for some if us it is not that ducky on
160...
  Here in mid michigan (43.42 North) I can hear an occasional dit or dah from
him, and that is all..
  He is not copyable on the receive 4 square, or on the two element transmit
antenna, or the beverage pointed at the Indian Ocean, or the inverted vee at
150 feet
  <picture lots of teeth grinding as I lay awake at nite trying to come up with
something that will make up for a near impossible propagation path>

  denny / k8do