Topband

Topband: 160m QSL returns

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 160m QSL returns
From: g0jhc@blueyonder.co.uk
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 15:29:08 +0100 (BST)
In my pursuit of 160m WAS, I  mailed out 45 direct QSLs, with return
postage to 45 different States back in March. I have only been on 160m one
winter season and still need 5 States.
43 of those QSLs came back over the next 2 months, thanks to all 160m Ops
(most I have seen on here) who replied. A great QSL % rate.
I have two outstanding QSLs N5DX (AR) and W5MX (KY).  Both haven't
responded via their qrz.com address to direct requests or  emails
(which didn't bounce).
If  any 160m Ops has any news on these two stations and perhaps how to
contact them I'd appreciate an email off reflector.
Of course, come next winter I can just look for some other Ops, but they
do appear my only AR and KT in the 160m log right now, so might as well
continue the "chase" in the mean time.
Any info appreciated.
73 Neil G0JHC