Topband

Topband: Fwd: XU7DLH Update from DK7PE

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Fwd: XU7DLH Update from DK7PE
From: "Bill Tippett" <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 05:26:37 -0500
From: Rudolf Klos
Date: Feb 10, 2008 11:31 PM
Subject: Re: Topband: XU7DLH Update from DK7PE

Hi Bill,

now I have two full size Delta Loops, one for 80 and one for 160m. I
never had the chance to build all these antennas without space
limitations. Its great! Both look exactly like in the Low Band Antenna
Books (Hi).

They are looking North/South, so ideal for USA/VE. I stayed on the
Topband for hours during sunrise USA moving from east to west, but
nothing heard. The conditions were not good enough. There was not much
QRN! In addition I have a pennant RX antenna.

The 80m Delta Loop is up since yesterday and works fine. I worked USA
from W6/W7 area with good signals. I wished East Coast would be
possible, so I keep waiting for the first signals like W1JR, VE1ZZ etc
when sunlight comes to NA..

I hope it works tonight.

73s Rudi / XU7DLH