Topband

Topband: 5W0VF THIS MORNING

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 5W0VF THIS MORNING
From: jon.zaimes@dol.net (Jon Zaimes AA1K)
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 19:46:51 +0000
Interesting Bill...We found much the same here from when we got on just
after 1130z ...he was stronger on the vertical and stayed that way till
after Sunrise (1205z). I only recently wired up the switching so I could
copy on the vertical, so hard to say which was best in the past.

The XU7 was better copy on our SSW Beverage than the Vertical, however.

73/Jon AA1K
Delaware