Topband

Topband: XZ0A on 160m Today

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: XZ0A on 160m Today
From: ni6t@best.com (Garry & Yelena)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 20:22:50 +0000
I heard XZ0A this morning on topband, but a lot weaker than yesterday,
and with no callers around 1430 or so. I did not call. The 80m station
was also weaker than yesterday, but had a small mob of callers he
apparently did not hear well. He was logging about 1 QSO/minute about
that time, so it was obvious he was not hearing as well as his audience.
Even K6UA was complaining on 75m about no longpath DX on that band--I
was looking for the VU2 I had heard the day before.

I went back to bed, long before sunrise.

Garry