Topband

Topband: OJ0

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: OJ0
From: bernie@dailydx.com (Bernie McClenny)
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 19:42:10 +0000
I received the following from LA9VDA

The OJ0LA crew talks about going back during the winter, and need
sponsors for the helicopter bill. Do you know off any DXA that can doo
just that ?  This will be a low band operation.

73 de Trond, LA9VDA

I have asked how much the helicopter flight is and how long they plan to
stay.  When I get more details I will post here on the topband
reflector.  It has been a long time since the last serious effort was
made on 160 meters for the US.  I don't remember the year but it was by
W2GD and a group of OH's around 1989 or so.  Who know if they do a good
job we can ask about R1MVI next year.

73
Bernie, W3UR

--