Topband

Topband: How to use this tower?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: How to use this tower?
From: Pascal Grandjean - F5LEN <grandjean.pascal@laposte.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:11:48 +0200
Hi all,
I will be able to put some 160m antennas on a massive and high
self-standing triangular tower. This tower supported 9x3m dishs for
military purposes. It's located on a small hill. The take off is fine in
all directions. The closest "obstacle" is 34Km away.
The height is about 45m (147').
At the base of the tower, the section is about 8m (26'), at the top
section is 1,8m (6'). Of course the tower is well grounded.
Here are some pics:
http://www.f5len.org/tower/

So, here is my question:
What could be the most simple and efficient tx antenna I can setup here
to begin on 160m? At this time, I'm thinking of half slopers.

Any kind of informations and experiences are very welcome.
Tnx for reading my poor english.

73's Pascal - F5LEN
f5len >at< ref-union.org