Topband

Topband: Comparing Commercial EWE/ and Pennant Transformer Units?

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Comparing Commercial EWE/ and Pennant Transformer Units?
From: Eric Rosenberg <wd3q@starpower.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 23:04:38 -0400
Over the last couple of years, I've managed to collect far too many
commercially built receive antenna transformers for my attempts at EWE's
and pennants (K9AY, K1FZ, KD9SV and ZJ Electronics).

I don't have quite enough of any one for my "farm" (can you say "urban
homesteading?"), and as a result I'd like to choose *one* brand/model.

How do I test and compare them to make a learned choice.

Your suggestions and comments are appreciated!

73,
Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC