Topband

Topband: Contest condx

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Contest condx
From: "Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL" <grimm@sbc.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 09:04:01 -0500
Rats!

I got my nice new reversible DX Engineering beverages installed just in
time to hear S9++ sigs from all over the world with the indices as low
as they go.  Discovered that I could now hear them a lot better than
they could hear me, so I planted some more radials for the transmitting
antenna.  Woke up this morning and took a look at the indices....SFI
about the same, but the A at 7 and the K at 5!  Groan.  What happened to
the twin zeros?

Ken K4XL
k4xl@arrl.net

*** BoatAnchor Manual Archive ***
On the web at http://bama.sbc.edu and http://bama.edebris.com
FTP site info: bama.sbc.edu login: anonymous p/w: youremailadr