Topband

Re: Topband: Morning Stew Perry from DM91

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Morning Stew Perry from DM91
From: Sam Morgan <ka5oai@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 16:46:55 -0600
Fortunately the return of darkness was much kinder to me @ DM91.
Finished with 59 contacts and 176 points. I think that gets multiplied by 1.5
cause I ran my big gun TS-450S 100w station, it's classified as a low power
entry, never mind that it's erp is 1.3w

I think KV4FZ was the longest contact with 3955km (so GenLogger said)
K7RAT came in next @ 2464km and K3ZM was 3rd with 2301km. HQ9R still has me
scratching my head about the EK66 grid square I thought I copied.
But hey I know my poor copy is only excelled by my QLF, (I'd laugh if it
weren't
so true) Now if this old fart could just stay awake all night, he might could
get a few more Q's.

Great fun, hate we'll have to wait til next yr to do it again. Thanks for all
those with the great antennas and skills to dredge my big gun signal out of the
mud.

For a look at the grid squares that we had Q's with check out:
http://pages.suddenlink.net/ka5oai-1/screenshot/stewperry.jpg

--
GB & 73
KA5OAI