Topband

Re: Topband: PRE STEW & contest calendars

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: PRE STEW & contest calendars
From: Sam Morgan <k5oai.sam@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:34:11 -0500
it's listed, just not as the *PRE* Stwe Perry:
http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/weeklycont.php#2679

Stew Perry Topband Challenge: 1500Z, Oct 23 to 1500Z, Oct 24
        Mode:   CW
        Bands:  160m Only
        Classes:        Single Op
Multi-Op
        Max operating hours:    14 hours
        Max power:      HP: >100 watts
LP: 5-100 watts
QRP: <5 watts
        Exchange:       4-Character grid square
        QSO Points:     1 point per QSO plus 1 point per 500 km
multiply QSO points by 4 if QRP station
        Multipliers:    Low power: x1.5
QRP: x3
        Score Calculation:      Total score = total QSO points x power
multiplier
        Submit logs by: November 23, 2010
        E-mail logs to: tbdc[at]contesting[dot]com
        Mail logs to:   (none)
        Find rules at:  http://jzap.com/k7rat/stew.rules.txt

--
GB & 73
K5OAI

On 10/20/2010 6:42 PM, Mike & Coreen Smith wrote:
> Hey LF-ers
>
> I don't see the PRE-STEW (Warmup) event listed on  the WA7BNM contest
> calendar !
> ( I usually only use the SM3CER one. . . not sure even what else is out
> there in Internet land...)
>
> I know it's only a warmup event, but ?
>
> While I am on the subject, what OTHER online contest calendars ARE out
> there?>
> I've been away from HF contesting for well over a decade.
>
> Mike VE9AA

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK