Topband

TopBand: Adice? Wire mesh radials

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Adice? Wire mesh radials
From: W9zr@aol.com (W9zr@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 08:11:51 EST
I would appreciate any advice from our topband group!

I would like to lay down a wire mesh of some sort to enhance the radial field
under my vertical.  In one direction it is essential since the lawn comes into
play and I need to roll it up in the summer.

What type of mesh is recommended?  Standard chicken wire?  Is a copper mesh
available at a reasonable price?  From where?

How would one hold the stuff in position once it is down?

Sure would like to hear from anyone who has been down this road ahead of
mThanks

Randy W9ZR